TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Tourmeric offers a variety of tours, tickets and recommendations ("Products") made available by Tourmeric’s third party suppliers through Tourmeric and its affiliates’ websites and mobile properties and related applications (collectively, the "App").
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this App, and TOURMERIC Ltd, the owner and operator of this App. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the App. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the App immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the App and is not either (i) employed by TOURMERIC Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to TOURMERIC Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the App, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of TOURMERIC Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this App, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the App you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this App shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner's prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following: retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen or smart device
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of TOURMERIC Ltd.
4. You may not use the App for any of the following purposes:
in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the App or interferes with any other person's use or enjoyment of the App
in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the App. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights. does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this App, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the App or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This App may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of TOURMERIC Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such App and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this App does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the App and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that TOURMERIC Ltd makes available through the App (the Service) is provided "as is" and on an "as available" basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. TOURMERIC Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the App.
16. Whilst TOURMERIC Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the App is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their devices.
17. TOURMERIC Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the App.
18. TOURMERIC Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the App including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the App unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. To the extent that the App and Content are provided free of charge, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage of any kind.
21. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
22. To the maximum extent permitted by law, TOURMERIC Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
23. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
24. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the App from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
26. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions. 27. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
28. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
29. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts. TOURMERIC Ltd details
30. TOURMERIC Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12625639 whose registered address is 20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU and it operates the Website www.tourmeric.com. The registered VAT number is 359384946. You can contact TOURMERIC Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.